[Global Thought Leader on Agile]
With 15 years’ experience in Agile and Scrum, Zuzi is one of the most important representatives of Agile Project Management internationally, setting and recording the trends through Agile Prague Conference that she organizes each year. As a Certified Scrum Trainer and founder of the #ScrumMasterWay, she has trained hundreds of executives and businesses globally. She is also a participant for the past few years as keynote speaker in top conferences around the world, is a member of the board of Scrum Alliance, while her book titled “The Great Scrum Master: #ScrumMasterWay” is considered a must-read for every Scrum Master. Through the creation and establishment of Agile Leadership, Zuzi believes that the world of business and personal life can coexist peacefully, making us happier and more successful.
- Author of The Great Scrum Master
- Scrum Alliance, Member of BoD
- Agile Association, Founder
- Trusted by DHL, T-Mobile, IDC, HP, CA Technologies, Sun Microsystems
[Embracing Change | Driving Innovation | Fostering Teamwork]
Why is it worth attending?
- You understand the importance of Agile in the creation of a culture of change at an individual and corporate level.
- You are trained in new models of team operations that put emphasis on flexibility, productivity, and client-centric approach.
- You enrich your knowledge with innovative methods of application of Agile and modern measurement tools of its effect on Transformation.
- You cooperate in real team projects together with colleagues from other sectors and different departments.