[Associate Design Director, IBM iX]
Having moved recently from London to New York, Rania is an Associate Design Director in IBM Interactive Experience. She is a speaker in top conferences globally (The Next Web, TEDx, Digital Thailand Bing Bang Conference), she has appeared in international Media such as The Times, BBC, Fortune and TechCrunch, while she has been honored with numerous awards. In 2018, she was nominated as the “Rising Star” in the annual awards “We are the City – powered by The Times”, which recognizes the top female leaders of the new generation in Britain, while she has entered the “Top 50 under 30” list of The Drum and also in the “Top 100 Women in Tech UK”.
She is passionate about Design Thinking because “thanks to it the modus operandi and thinking of the business has changed, and design has become a problem-solving mechanism, without affecting creativity. Design needs to have a purpose and when this purpose is the same with the purpose of the business, the result has a timeless value”.
- Campaign Magazine Future Creative Leaders 2019
- Top 100 Tech Women UK 2018
- The Drum TOP 50 under 3O UK 2018
- Featured on The Times, BBC, Fortune, Huffington Post, The Evening Standard, The Drum, People, WIRED, TechCrunch
[Problem-Solving Strategy | Thinking Outside the Box | Meeting your Customer’s Needs]
Why is it worth attending?
- You enrich your creative way of thinking by adopting new methodologies and techniques that are in use today by the biggest businesses in the world.
- You learn ways to focus on solving the real problems of your clients, creating innovative solutions and experiences that correspond better to their needs.
- You contribute to the development of a culture of innovation to your team that cultivates empathy and co-creation.
- You increase the productivity and the competitive advantage of your department and your company.